Effortless Inexpensive Kitchen Sink Cleaning Guide
All the utensils you use in the kitchen end up in the sink for cleaning and to be used again. So, the sink continuously receives massive traffic that leads to dirt, blockage, or chokes. Some of you might be thinking why should I clean my kitchen sink and pipe? Isn’t it already cleaning because of the soap and water that flows through the sink? Sadly, that is not the case. Neither does your sink self-cleanse nor is it cleaned by the soap water as it is not about germs only but about the unhindered flow of water as well that often gets choked. The daily splash of dish wash water does not do much to keep your kitchen sink clean and you need some extra effort to keep it speck-and-span. Particularly in Modern Small Kitchen Designs, it is very necessary to learn about cleaning these places to avoid mess. We have here brought you some very useful and easy tips for Cleaning Kitchen Sink.
Important Tips to Clean The Kitchen Sink
You have to do these simple steps to Clean Your Sink Effectively and quite effortlessly:
- Thoroughly rinse your kitchen sink with tap water.
- Take a generous amount of dish wash liquid on a clean cloth or sponge.
- Start cleaning the sink with the sponge.
- After you are done cleaning, preferably sanitize it. Give your sink a thorough rinse of water to ensure that everything is down the drain.
- Lastly, now that your sink is clean, do not forget the handle and faucet. You can use a half tablespoon of vinegar to wipe the area quickly.
How To Clean Kitchen Sink Drain?
You would agree that the Kitchen Sink Drain is where cleaning gets quite complicated. But you need not worry, we are here to make it smooth for you. In order to unclog a kitchen sink drain and clean it effectively and seamlessly just follow the below ways.
Follow these steps to clean your sink drain using the baking method.
- Take some water in a utensil- ½ to 1 glass of water
- Heat it to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Simply, boil the water.
- Now that the water is hot enough add some dish wash liquid or detergent to the water.
- Pour it slowly down the drain
- Throw in some baking soda into the drain- one or two teaspoons
- Let it sit there for a couple of minutes
- Now pour the hot water again down the drain
How To Clean Kitchen Sink Drain Pipe?
Below are some of the very easy-to-follow and Effective Ways To Clean the Sink Drain Pipe.
Here are a few steps:
- It is where drain cleaners come into action.
- Purchase a drain cleaner from a store. You can get one online quickly.
- Before moving ahead, read the instructions on the drain cleaner packaging carefully. This is advised because different cleaners have different instructions to use.
- Also, remember that cleaners work better with warm water and NOT hot water.
- Now pour a significant amount of drain cleaner down the drain and let it sit there for a while.
- Then, pour some warm water down the drain and flush the cleaner.
- We would advise you to follow this step-by-step instruction for better results.
How To Clear Kitchen Sink Clog?
Sometimes in Your Old Kitchen Remodeling, and also in routine life, Needless to say, that it is really annoying to experience a clogged sink and stagnant water on the basin. Here are the easy ways how to unblock the kitchen sink:
- Make use of a wet dry vacuum.
- Follow the manual instructions to set the vacuum for damp use.
- Place the end of the vacuum at the drain entrance and tightly seal the end and the drain.
- Turn on the vacuum at the highest. The pressure of the vacuum will unclog the clog and the waste will run down the drain due to the pressure.
How To Clean Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink?
Since it is a Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink so it is supposed to be sparkly, but currently it is not due to untidiness or messiness. Here are the easy ways to make it sparkly again:
- To keep its shiny look, keep doing light cleaning every day
- Clean the waste residues every day and avoid the waste from drying up
- Use only one cleaner to clean. Don’t mix various cleaners.
- If you are still confused, then call a professional cleaner.
How To Clean Kitchen Sink With Baking Soda?
Cleaning Sink With Baking Soda is one of the easiest and best ways to employ.
- Sprinkle some baking soda on the entire kitchen sink area
- Let it sit for a few minutes
- Scrub the sink with a cloth properly
- Use water and rinse off the residue
How To Get Rid Of The Smell In Kitchen Sink?
Follow the tips below to Get Rid Of The Stinky Smell In Your Kitchen:
- Pour a ½ cup baking soda on the sink
- Then go ahead and pour a cup of vinegar
- Let the solution sit there for a couple of hours
- Pour some hot water and flush everything down the drain
- You can also use an excellent smelling dishwasher to clean the sink and get rid of the stink. Or, you can also squeeze some citrus juice into the sink and leave it there for a few hours. This will absorb the entire bad odor.
See Also: Modern Pakistani Kitchen Cabinets Designs
How To Remove Stains From Kitchen Sink?
We have the solution for every problem. To Remove Stains From The Sink follow these steps:
- Make sure you wear a pair of hand gloves
- Pour some Jif onto a sponge
- Spread the Jif all over the sink
- Leave it for a couple of minutes, and then use the sponge to rub on the sink in a circular motion
- Target the stained area specifically
- Now wipe all the product with a cloth and wash the sink
- Clean dry the place with a dry cloth
Being Muslims we believe that cleanliness is an element of faith. So, try to maintain cleanliness around you. The benefits of it are of course myriad not only to an individual but also to the community you live in and ultimately it counts in making a healthy and sound nation!